04 May 2018

Save Malaysia


14th Malaysian general election on 9th of May 2018, a Wednesday, brain dead choice of a date.

Many wish for a clean and fair election, but blatant bribery is already on going with proofs aplenty, so it will be anything but. As usual, crooks will be crooks.

The party that's playing dirty has too much to lose, and has to rely on cheating to win the election.

Regardless, we have to hope that we can overwhelm all their dirty tricks and cheats, so go vote and save the country.

Of course there are those who don't want things to change, for all the unfair benefits and personal gain they are getting, at the cost of the whole nation.

Those selfish parasitic cowards who principle and morality be damned.

Seriously, that donation bullshit is such an insult to the nation's intelligence. I feel so offended.

If you sincerely believe that, then I pray that you do not reproduce. Stop pulling down the collective intelligence of human beings.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a supporter of any political party, since it's my belief that they are all corrupted to some extent.

I abhor dishonesty and cheats, and I want my right to choose the lesser evil fairly.

And stop insulting my intelligence with all those craps and bullshits, makes my blood boil.



Other |sane side| category entries.


No comments: