03 January 2018

That's the question


Last day of my break.

The first five days break was for the wedding and the activities with in-laws. Not my kind of relaxing break.

Then the unexpected illness, which caused me to be bedridden for the two days in between my breaks.

Which also turned my second five days break, the supposingly all relax and chill out break, into a recovery time-out.

Twelve days away from work. If only it was in the way I wanted it to be.

Alas, such is my life.


Initially planned to watch all the Star Wars episodes during the two breaks, but ended up only managed to watch the first four.

Really don't know why people are crazy about Star Wars, it's just okay for me.

Managed to get my character in World of Warcraft to max level of 110. Getting to max level is easy, completing all the quests is the never ending part, something that I have never managed to do all my years playing this game.

Still haven't unlocked flying for the latest two expansions, and still haven't tried the demon hunter class. Don't think I will have time for either now that my breaks are over.

Oh well.


Anyway, slacker extraordinaire is ready to go back to work.

To shave or not to shave? That's the question.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: