25 September 2017

Oh really?


While I check Facebook daily, I don't post very frequently.

Probably the two most common things I post on Facebook are (1) heads up to a new blog post, (2) book review.

I am well aware that I have readers who rely on my Facebook update for my blog entry, and miss all those that I do not link in Facebook. The statistics are very telling. ;)

Anyway, I consider myself not someone who post frequently on Facebook, and I guess Facebook agrees too since I received this for the very first time:


Okay, I received this on 21st of August. Took me a while to post this...

I found it rather amusing so I took a screenshot. I have not received this notice again since.

Guess those two days were the outliers, I probably was crazier than usual or was in a spammy mood.

=P



Other |nutty nuts| category entries.


No comments: