06 August 2017

Triggered


Occasionally, I would link a blog entry in Facebook.

I don't really have a fix criteria of which entry to link, however I almost never link the more personal and serious ones.

This blog is really just my online diary, recording things that happened around me, or a particular thought that I like to remember.

Very rarely I will actually create some fictional stuff, but mostly it's just a record of actual things that happened.


Two days ago, linked the random thought I had in Facebook and was pleasantly surprised by the amount of reaction it got.

Don't really know what triggered them, but I am just doing the same old same old and not expecting anything, as not having any reaction or comment is the norm, and I am honestly used to it.

Well, at least I now know that that particular entry has been read by a few people.

That's nice. =)



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: