31 August 2017

Confession


I need to make a confession for I have sinned.

Two actually. May as well.


Since Monday, I have become one of those ridiculous people who takes photo of their meal before eating it.

Just dinner, and just to show wifey what I had for dinner. No spamming on social media or group chat, I still have hope for salvation.

I promise this will stop as soon as I am reunited with my family. Promise.

I am so embarrassed of myself as it is, tried my best to take the photo as quick as possible, hoping no one sees it.


I also started playing one of those mindless games on Facebook yesterday night.

'Poisoned' by a colleague friend who started a group for this.

To be honest it's the "my six years old daughter played until she blistered her finger" that got me. =P

Feel absolutely ashamed of myself.

But I am going to continue anyway. =P



Other |nutty nuts| category entries.


No comments: