08 July 2017

Random thoughts


I have been feeling my age lately, and generally my health has been poor, both physically and psychologically.

Several illnesses and aches, nothing really major but reminded me of the fact that my body is no longer what it used to be.

Depression comes and goes as usual, and there is additional stress from work that I deem is totally unnecessary and wouldn't have happened if not for that reorganisation. So disappointed with the management now.

Putting into action a change plan, don't know if it will bear fruit. I will just go with the flow and do my best.

If it did happened, I am going to miss many things that I have established and gotten used to throughout the years.

*Sigh...*



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


1 comment:

HoneyBee said...

It's okay... Change is good once in a while...