04 May 2017

Random behaviour for May 2017


Three times I drank cold drink in April. Twice not by my own doing, and once nearing the end of the month that was by choice.

Warm drinks ordered for lunch that never turned up until most of us already done eating, then the waitress brought all cold drinks instead of the warm ones we ordered. We couldn't be bothered to wait another half an hour to get the replacement so we just took the cold drinks. Then there was a dinner at McDonald's (little monsters demanded it!) that I forgot to remind wifey about getting hot drink for me, so ended up drinking cold soft drink. Guess she didn't know about my resolution.

As for the one by my own choice, it was a lunch in the last weekend of April that I had to settle myself. It had been a stressful morning working on my thesis, so I decided I want to have comfort food, well, drink, and got myself a chilled Coke. Absolutely no regrets. 

So all in all, I consider myself successful in my April's impromptu resolution. feel good +1

It's probably worth mentioning that part of the reason for April's resolution is to see if no cold drink will stop my coughing, so I tracked my coughing as well. Well, I coughed every single day in April until the day I drank that chilled Coke, then the coughing stopped. I started drinking cold drinks again in May and I am not coughing, *touch wood*.

Go figure.


Anyway, for May 2017, started since 1st of May, my impromptu resolution is: to take a photo with my mobile phone every day.

Because I can.



Other |flickering fling| category entries.

  

3 comments:

HoneyBee said...

Coke contains caffeine, and caffeine is the drug used in cough medicines.

CK said...

Guess I should not have stopped drinking Coke at home... =P

HoneyBee said...

OK, got it! Will remember to buy some when I go grocery shopping...