08 March 2017

Random behaviour for March 2017


I sang at least a song every day but for two days last month, so I consider myself successful in February's impromptu resolution. feel good +1

The two days that I didn't sing were because I was not in the condition. I had a splitting headache that rendered me pretty much useless, and then I had a severe bout of depression that I wasn't able to bring my mood up to sing. Bad days.

To me, singing requires the right feeling, and when my depression takes a nosedive, it can leave me with just fatigue and numb greyness.

Anyway, I realised that I was singing the same few songs throughout the month, six to eight-ish, definitely less than ten. So when I couldn't think of what to set as resolution this month and asked the colleague friends for suggestions, I decided to do this suggested resolution...


For March 2017, starting after I post this, my impromptu resolution is: to learn at least two new songs of my choice.

Because I can.



Other |flickering fling| category entries.

  

No comments: