12 February 2017

Favourite place


My biological clock has gone somewhat haywire these few weeks, waking me up early in the morning when I am still tired and don't want to wake up yet.

They say old people don't sleep much, perhaps this is the sign, *sigh*...

Anyway, today I actually managed to sleep through the usual time my biological clock wakes me, only to be woken up by the din the little monsters was generating downstairs. I am sure our neighbours within two stories above and below, as well as two units adjacent left and right were cursing us for the inconsiderate brats.

I am really sorry, they just never listen, never learn. =(

Managed to get back to a semi-unconscious state after going downstairs to tell the kids off, who turned their volume down to a civilised level for the most part, only the occasional shriek and the well-timed scream whenever I was just about to fall asleep again.

Little monsters, really.

I finally gave up late in the morning, resigned to yet another tired day. Got up and turned on my mobile phone, and got a WhatsApp massage from a colleague friend informing me he was at my favourite place.

Huh?

Turned out he was at a dim sum place, a restaurant that I have mentioned before. The thing is, I haven't even been there and somehow it's my 'favourite place' according to this colleague friend.

Anyway, for the record, my favourite place is my bed, especially when I am doing one of my favourite hobbies: sleeping.

Don't judge me, there is nothing wrong having sleeping as a hobby! =P



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: