06 December 2016

Random behaviour for December 2016


While I have done what I challenged myself in my October's impromptu resolution, I don't feel like I have succeeded, because through determination I went through the motion of gaming every weekend, but it's just that: going through the motion.

I know this is all about discipline training, which I passed, but it has spoilt the meaning of gaming for me. I play to relax, to enjoy, and as a mean to relieve stress. Gaming for the sake of gaming and not really enjoying it violated the spirit of gaming, so in that I have failed.

Oh well.


November is slacker month, so I didn't set a resolution. I did however, thought of a resolution that will take effect when a certain condition is met, which will probably happen before the end of the year. It's a scary thought, and it's really going to test my discipline.

Maybe I will write about it some day. As usual, don't hold your breath. =P

Anyway, for December 2016, my impromptu resolution is: to connect.

Because I can.



Other |flickering fling| category entries.

  

1 comment:

CK said...

Regret.

Started to leave a comment but when it got longer and longer I realised I am better off making that into a post.