28 November 2016

Random Thoughts


Every resolution started with a thought.

My latest impromptu resolution may well be one that I will be hard-pressed to follow through.

-----

Human beings are complicated.

I do not understand the behaviour and actions of people I thought I know.

Perhaps I am just not as close to them as I think I am.

-----

Salary that barely able to make ends meet, even with frugal lifestyle.

Then take away the proximity to the fun and crazy colleague friends.

And then forcing me into a job that I have no passion of.

Work life sucks now. Big time.

-----

How can waking up early and then being tired the whole day be conducive to health?

Healthy lifestyle, yea right.

Think I will probably die sooner.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: