30 October 2016

Red Bull and Coke mixture


A few days ago, a concerned colleague showed me a video posted online about someone mixing Red Bull to something contained in a Coke bottle.

I said something contained in a Coke bottle instead of Coke because the bottle has been opened prior to the recording and there was only a small amount of the dark liquid in the bottle. Also, more importantly, the liquid was too thick, too viscous compared to Coke.

Trust me, I know my Coke. =P

That video showed that when Red Bull was mixed with the liquid in the Coke bottle and stirred, a chemical reaction producing a lot of foam occurred, which eventually turned into a rubbery stuff.

The colleague was concerned because Coke and Red Bull are my two main sources of caffeine, as I do not drink coffee. Thanks buddy! ^_^

I voiced my doubt on the viscous liquid, and promised I will do my own experiment. The colleague asked me to record it and share the video with him, I figure I may as well share with everyone, so here it is.


So there you go, no foamy rubbery stuff mixing Red Bull and Coke. Someone who has an agenda is spreading misinformation, trying to fool those who believe everything they see on the internet.

As I have said often, no information is better than misinformation, especially in this era where there are those who do not filter or verify before sharing, spreading misinformation like a plague.

Be responsible of what you share, don't help those with personal agenda to spread misinformation to the gullible.



Other |hyped up heads up| category entries.


3 comments:

江边鸟 said...

"I have a coke... I have a red bull... urrgghh... Coke Bull!!!"

thulannguyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

Anonymous said...

I just made my own Coke Bull mix, it’s great. Just few sips every time I feel sleepy. Helps a lot.