08 October 2016

Gaming spree


In order to achieve my resolution this month, I spent most of the evening and tonight playing the MMORPG Neverwinter. I didn't have the time nor the energy during weekdays.

my healing cleric, wizard, warlock, and paladin tank

Since it's a special weekend where we get double refinement points, I used up all the saved refinement items and upgraded all my max level characters' artifact equipments to epic grade. ^_^ 

my rogue, guardian fighter, DPS cleric, and healing paladin

There is also a special event ongoing in the game, lasting two weeks, where players try to break the siege on Neverwinter. I particularly like defeating the dragons. So the majority of my max level characters are parked in that area for the time being.

my hunter ranger and great weapon fighter

I still have a max level character who hasn't got her main hand artifact weapon, so I am working on that long questline. This is the main focus this weekend, as I would like to get it done within the double refinement points period so I can upgrade the item to epic grade.

Since I have gotten seven other max level characters through that questline throughout the years, and this character being the very durable healing paladin class, I don't think I will have any problem. I just need to have time and energy for gaming.

Regardless, I am done for today.



Other |geeky gaming| category entries.


No comments: