15 August 2016

Tummy-building


Today is the day, the tummy-building day!

To take it up another level, some of us arranged a pre-tummy-building breakfast. We had dim sum to have a head start at tummy-building, hehe.

Well, if you cannot beat them, join them. So feast we shall! =P

Then it's to bowling we went.

I consider the bowling a small victory, in the sense that today's event had that bit of teambuilding element in it instead of purely tummy-building. 

We were split into two teams, competing each other. The alias they used were just... oh well, it's my resolution this month to not react to it, so I shall not.

I am in a team mainly with a pokemon and tough theme, while the other team had a soft theme. My team lost both games, we cleaned many "longkang" in the process. =P

Scored 106 in the first game, about average of my (lack of) skill; then 115 in my second game, which was better than usual for me.

We then proceeded to the buffet lunch.

Which was just so so. The food lover was disappointed, I am indifferent since I know I got cheap taste. As I can't eat much, I perceived buffet as no value for money.

A starter, a main course, a dessert, and an icecream, and I already had too much and went into food coma. -_-

We went for movie after lunch, watched Suicide Squad. Didn't really have any expectation, the movie turned out alright for me. The extra money paid for the motion seat was another no value for money in my case, but at least I have experienced it.

All in all, I love the dim sum and I enjoyed the bowling. Movie was okay and lunch was so so. It's a day without work so all is good. =P

I didn't have dinner since I am still full. A friend gave us some durians though, so maybe I will eat that later in the night as dinner/supper. ^_^



Other |enjoyable events| category entries.


No comments: