31 August 2016

There is a first for everything


Flying business class, a first for me, after so many business trips throughout the years.

Somehow, this feels more like being on a business trip, heh. =P

personal space

plenty of leg room for my height

The seats are like personal cubicles, with plenty of leg room for me since I am not a tall person.

seat modes

The important thing about the space is that it allows the seat to go into "bed mode", which is a lot nicer compared to trying to sleep sitting. Of course the seat can be in any other form of inclination in between upright and flat.

arse numbing flight distance

For a 13 hours flight, bed mode is very much appreciated. That said, I still didn't get to sleep, the noise (even with ear plugs), the vibration, did not help.

Oh, the three course meals are nice too.

So yea, just wanted to record this down, my first ever experience flying business class. =)



Other |tiresome travels| category entries.


No comments: